Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just Me

It's funny how quickly things can change.  Last few weeks I've been feeling like superwoman.  Taking the chemo like a champ.  Then last night one day after chemo, kind of feeling it -- a tad on the crutty side.  This morning I woke up feeling a bit better but decided to forgo working out.  Tonight, not so good. Ran some errands earlier but was feeling a bit rough, stomach just a little upset, and running on empty with respect to energy.  Right now I'm just laying around.  Tomorrow will be a better day.  But here's me without my hat, or a scarf or a wig -- just showing off the peach fuzz that's still left of my hair.  Not much, but just me.

 

More to come later.  Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Angie, You are still beautiful, as is your writing. Thank you so much for sharing with us! From one of your fans.

    ReplyDelete